REGISTER OF BANKS OPERATING IN CYPRUS
FOREIGN AUTHORISED BANKS AND BRANCHES OF BANKS FROM EU MEMBER STATES OPERATING UNDER THE ‘EUROPEAN PASSPORT’
A. Subsidiaries of foreign credit institutions
I. Subsidiaries of foreign credit institutions from EU member states
II. Subsidiaries of foreign banks from non EU member states
B. Branches of foreign banks
I. Branches of foreign banks from EU member states
- AS Expobank
- Banque SBA
- Central Cooperative Bank PLC
- EFG Bank (Luxembourg) S.A.
- First Investment Bank Ltd
- National Bank of Greece S.A.
- Saxo Bank A/S*
* The branch is expected to terminate its activities within the coming months.
II. Branches of foreign banks from non EU member states
- Arab Jordan Investment Bank SA
- Bank of Beirut SAL
- BankMed s.a.l.
- Banque BEMO SAL
- BBAC SAL
- BLOM Bank SAL
- Byblos Bank SAL
- Credit Libanais SAL
- IBL Bank sal
- Joint-stock company AVTOVAZBANK
- Jordan Ahli Bank plc
- Jordan Kuwait Bank PLC
- Lebanon and Gulf Bank SAL
- Promsvyazbank PJSC
- Public Joint-Stock Company Commercial Bank “Privatbank”*
* Following the amendment of the licence of the branch of Public Joint-Stock Company Commercial Bank “Privatbank” by the Central Bank of Cyprus on 20/12/2016, the said branch is not permitted to engage in any banking business, other than: (i) the repayment or renewal of existing deposits and the acceptance of payments towards existing credit facilities, and (ii) the repayment of administrative expenses relating to the operations of the branch.
Source: Central Bank of Cyprus
LAW FIRMS AND LAWYERS
Below is a link to the Cyprus Bar Association, which has more than 3,400 registered lawyers and more than 500 registered law firms
ACCOUNTANTS AUDIT FIRMS
Below is a link to the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC), which has more than 1,000 registered members and close to 600 audit firms