Cyprus Mail

Featured Story

NEWS

May 2nd, 2016 A 60-year-old man suffered extensive burns on Monday after he tried to light a cigarette in his Nicosia home where there had been a gas leak. He was transferred to...

May 2nd, 2016 Two homes went up in flames over Easter when people decided to bring the holy flame from church into their houses and leave it lit overnight. In all, between 6am on...

PROFILE & REVIEWS

MORE NEWS

SPORT

By continuing to use the Cyprus Mail, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close