Cyprus Mail
Main

Woman suffers burns at candle factory

A 69-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to the intensive care unit of the Nicosia general hospital yesterday after suffering burns from a fire which broke out at a candle factory.

The woman, who works at the factory, suffered burns at around 2.30pm yesterday, when in circumstances under investigation, the fire broke out, also destroying the factory.

The fire service arrived on site to put the fire out while the 69-year-old was taken to hospital with severe second and third degree burns.

 

 

Related Posts

Christmas trees on sale from forestry department

Antigoni Pitta

Varosha pop video causes a stir

Nick Theodoulou

Limassol buses are on time 

CM Reader's View

Woman caught driving over limit, man under influence of drugs (Updated)

Gina Agapiou

Pique keeps Barcelona hopes alive in Champions League

Reuters News Service

Fire service fights blaze at scrap metal factory (update 3)

Gina Agapiou