Cyprus Mail
Main

Boy electrocuted

Limassol General Hospital

A 13-year-old boy is in the intensive care unit of Limassol general hospital after he was electrocuted on Monday. The boy was helping out at his brother’s garage when he was injured, police said.

 

Members of the electromechanical services are investigating the incident which occurred at 7pm in Limassol.

Ayios Ioannis police station and Limassol CID are also helping with the investigations.

Related Posts

Christmas trees on sale from forestry department

Antigoni Pitta

Varosha pop video causes a stir

Nick Theodoulou

Limassol buses are on time 

CM Reader's View

Woman caught driving over limit, man under influence of drugs (Updated)

Gina Agapiou

Pique keeps Barcelona hopes alive in Champions League

Reuters News Service

Fire service fights blaze at scrap metal factory (update 3)

Gina Agapiou

1 comment

Comments are closed.