Cyprus Mail
Cyprus

Three-year-old died after choking on food

Suffocation due to choking on food was the cause of death of three-year-old Georgia Polycarpou who died on Friday night in Limassol, a post mortem has revealed.

The tragic accident occurred while the girl ate at her grandparents’ home.

She was rushed to hospital at around 7pm but doctors were unable to resuscitate her.

State pathologist Angeliki Papetta also took histopathological specimens for further testing while she carried out the post mortem on Monday.

 

 

 



Related posts

Extreme weather warning for Tuesday

George Psyllides

Coronavirus: five new cases announced on Monday (updated)

George Psyllides

Let there be music: as event cancelled singer calls for more support

Eleni Philippou

Coronavirus: around 1,500 passengers a day expected from UK this month

Andria Kades

UK govt launches Brexit info campaign to support British nationals in Cyprus

Staff Reporter

Man who attacked his estranged wife with acid jailed for ten years

George Psyllides

2 comments

Comments are closed.