Telecommunications company Cyta has rolled out a range of offers aimed at students and people under the age of 25.
These include the following:
- Lower prices: InternetHome 30 Mbps for €29 per month. Special prices are also available for higher bandwidth packages
- Free installation for broadband packages and telephony
- Affordable payment plans: Internet Home customers with a 24-month contract can obtain a voucher for the following products:
- Tablet or laptop valued at €120, €240 or €360 with the option of payment in 24 monthly installments of equal value
- a MAIC smart device for €192, with no upfront cost and with option of payment in 24 €8 monthly installments
- a MAIC Mini smart device for €120, with no upfront cost and with option of payment in 24 €5 monthly installments
Terms and conditions apply.
For more information visit www.cyta.com.cy or call Cyta’s support and information telephone centre free of charge on 132