Lidl Food Academy is once again opening its doors for an exciting Open Day, promising unforgettable moments, fun for the whole family, lots of gifts and, above all, its exquisite festive creations.
On Sunday, December 18, from 11am-8pm, Lidl Food Academy invites kids and adults alike to a journey into the magical spirit of the holidays via unforgettable experiences, delicious flavours and lots of activities.
Ahead of the event, the chefs and Lidl Food Academy team are preparing for a day of celebration in a very festive atmosphere, filled with decorations, music, plenty of mulled wine and the beautiful fragrance of baking goodies.
Open Day festive programme
- For all visitors, the doors of the Academy will open at 11am with music in the courtyard, mulled wine, tea and delicious handmade snacks.
- Santa Claus: the day will feature a warm welcome from Santa Claus and his elves, who will be waiting for visiting children with a big bag full of chocolates, sweets and lots of Lidl treats, from 11am until 12.30pm, and again from 4-8pm.
- Biscuit workshops: visitors can watch, taste and learn the secrets of creating authentic Christmas biscuits.
- Sweets and Christmas cake decoration: Lidl Food Academy chefs will be decorating various festive cakes throughout the day which visitors can watch to decorate their own Christmas table!
- Little Chefs: kids will have a field day as, from 11am-12pm, 4-5pm and 7-8pm, they and their parents will be able to create unique cookie cakes, under the guidance of the Academy’s chefs.
- Sweet draws: throughout the day, there will be ongoing dessert draws for Open Day guests
Each year, Lidl Food Academy’s festive Open Day is one of Nicosia’s favourite Christmas family traditions, as the Academy is associated with quality, home-made food, magical recipes, scents and tastes, and the sharing of the spirit of the holiday.
Follow Lidl Cyprus at the following links: