The highly anticipated Best Invest Congress is set to take place on May 29-30 at the Parklane Hotel in Limassol, bringing together experts and stakeholders from the local business and technology community to share their insights.
Organised annually since 2015, this international expert platform has become a prominent event in the field of investment in Cyprus.
It serves as a gathering point for industry leaders, investors, government officials, and various business sectors, facilitating valuable networking and collaboration opportunities.
This year, the event aims to explore the convergence of business and technology under the theme “Business Meets Tech.”
The two-day event offers a comprehensive programme designed to engage participants and provide insights into key investment areas.
Attendees can expect an array of activities including an exhibition showcasing investment projects and services, dynamic plenary sessions, interactive round table discussions, and exclusive board room dialogue sessions.
With a diverse range of topics, the congress ensures valuable knowledge sharing and facilitates meaningful discussions among industry experts.
Moreover, the congress will focus on several vital subjects that reflect the current investment landscape and opportunities in Cyprus. These include:
- Public infrastructure and property investments: An exploration of Cyprus’ top priorities for 2023 in terms of infrastructure development and property investments.
- Start-ups and entrepreneurship: The Congress will delve into initiatives supporting research and development (R&D) and innovation, with a particular emphasis on fostering a thriving startup ecosystem.
- Unlocking the potential of the gaming industry: This session will uncover opportunities and strategies for game development investments, shedding light on the growing potential of the gaming sector in Cyprus.
- The payment revolution: Addressing the evolving landscape of payments, cybersecurity, and banking innovation, this session will provide insights into the future of digital currencies and payment systems.
- Investment horizons in Cyprus: A comprehensive guide to funds, stock markets, and financial instruments available in Cyprus, enabling attendees to make informed investment decisions.
- Technology and innovation: Recognising the significance of technology and innovation in driving economic growth, this session will explore the role of technology as a pillar of development in Cyprus and beyond.
The Congress will feature renowned industry leaders who will share their expertise and insights with the attendees. Notable speakers include:
- Andrey Narutskiy, CEO, LEON MFO Investments
- Alexey Gubarev, Co-Founder and Board Member, Palta; Founder, XBT Holding
- Yangos Hadjiyannis, Board Member, Invest Cyprus
- Petr Valov, Founder and CEO, Exness
- Christos Vasiliou, CEO, KPMG Cyprus, and others.
In total more than 50 business leaders will speak at this event, among the speakers are members of the Cabinet of Ministers, the High Commissioner of India and other
On May 29, the event will feature two special dialogue sessions focusing on Cyprus-India and Cyprus-MENA (Middle East and North Africa) business cooperation.
These brainstorming sessions will provide a platform for experts, business leaders, and stakeholders from Cyprus, India, and the MENA region to exchange insights and experiences on cultivating successful business partnerships.
Recognising the significance of such collaborations, these sessions aim to contribute to mutual economic growth, development, and geopolitical stability.
The Congress will host two dialogue sessions dedicated to exploring the potential of business cooperation between Cyprus and India, as well as the broader MENA region.
These sessions will bring together influential figures to discuss successful regional business partnerships, share best practices, and address the challenges that may arise in fostering deeper cooperation.
The sessions will feature prominent speakers who will offer their perspectives on business cooperation between Cyprus, India, and the MENA region. Notable speakers include:
- H.E. Ms. Madhumita Hazarika Bhagat, High Commissioner of India to Cyprus
- H.E. Deputy Minister of Shipping Marina Hadjimanolis
- Farah Shammas, Managing Director, St Raphael Resort and Marina
- Jad Wakil, Founder and Executive Director, Mouflon Investment Fund
- Baha’a Armouti, Managing Partner, AL Armouti, Jordan
- Yacine Bougrassa, Founder, BKMS
- Georges Chehwane, Chairman, Plus Properties Group, and others.
The Congress will conclude its business programme on May 30 with a special networking session, ‘Business Meets Tech’, followed by a Farewell Party, facilitating further interaction and relationship-building among delegates.