Cyprus Mail
Company News

Hellenic ‘Green Home’ product latest in eco-lending offerings

900x500 option 1

Hellenic Bank is leading the green transition and growth sector, by expanding its range of green-lending products and introducing ‘Green Home’, its latest financing product.

The bank is the first to offer its customers a discounted housing interest rate, by reducing their environmental footprint – not only when acquiring or building a new home, but also by renovating or upgrading the energy efficiency of their existing residence.

The new ‘Green Home’ product offers favourable housing loan pricing for the construction of an energy class A or B ‘green home’, as well as for the renovation/energy upgrade of an existing home to an ‘A’ or ‘B’ energy rating. The Mortgage Loan is offered with a 0.15-per cent discount on the interest rate for houses with ‘A’ ratings and a discount of 0.10 per cent on the interest rate for houses with a ‘B’ rating.

The loan amount can cover up to 80 per cent of the main residence’s value and the remaining 20 per cent can either be paid in cash by the buyer, or financed by Hellenic Bank via a second mortgage. The maximum loan duration is 30 years.

By offering green loans, financing and guiding eco-friendly businesses, participating in environmental initiatives, as well as adopting environmentally-friendly operating practices, Hellenic Bank supports sustainable development and is a key ambassador in the Green Economy transition.

More information about the Green Home product can be found on Hellenic’s website at the following link: https://hbcy.me/GreenHome

An appointment can be arranged via the ‘Book A Meeting’ service for additional information, by visiting: https://hbcy.me/enBookaMeeting .

It is important to note that the discount on the mortgage interest rate is granted if the necessary certificates/documents are presented, based on the Bank’s internal procedures, and the mortgage interest rate differs based on criteria evaluated and applied by Hellenic Bank.

Related Posts

Paphos travellers to benefit from upgraded airport parking area

Press Release

Elias Neocleous earns ‘Tier 1’ ranking in 2022 IFLR 1000

Press Release

OPAP Protaras 3×3 tournament to wow basketball fans

Press Release

Lidl Cyprus video campaign demos eco-friendly home hacks

Press Release

Exhibit8 Gallery’s new wine bar offers vino to accompany art

Press Release

BoCCF ‘Let’s Talk History’ series to offer Battle of ELDYK lecture

Press Release