EcoXCyprus is organising a blockchain, FinTech, and Crypto meetup and Q&A with guests on Wednesday, 14th December 2022 at Diamante Blu in Limassol, Cyprus. The meetup will start at 18.30 and it’s free.
Do you want to meet blockchain, fintech or crypto people?
Do you have a blockchain or fintech startup and want to share your news with the community?
Are you a Web 3.0 or FinTech investor and looking for projects to invest in?
Then you can join this meetup to discuss startups, blockchain and decentralised technologies, fintech and crypto trends with other related people. Their goal during the meetups is to network and learn something new while having fun in a relaxed atmosphere over drinks.
During the 15th meetup, the organisers will have a 1 hour Q&A session with special guests and fintech experts. Bring your questions and your good mood.
18.30 – 19.00 Pre-Networking
19.00 – 20.00 Q&A session with Special Guests
20.00 – 21.30 More networking over drinks
Their special guests are:
- Dr Demetrios Zamboglou, Group CEO at Doto and ‘Fintech Contributor of the Year’ for 2022 by Hackernoon.
- Dr Andreas Mathikolonis, Senior Investment Analyst at Quonota
- Georgina Kyriakoudes, CEO and Founder of Aria Health
- Marios Isaakidis, Founder at InfoTropic Tech
- Pavel Vasin, Business Development Manager at Petabox
- and a special Lady Guest expert in Compliance and Regulation
EcoXCyprus meetups were built for networking and connections. They want to connect the dots of the fintech and blockchain scene in Cyprus. The meetup is supported by Startups364 and Cyprus Mail.
Learn more, stay tuned at #EcoXCyprus and register here