Police arrested a second suspect on Monday in connection with a robbery investigation linked to an incident in Nicosia earlier this month.
The 21-year-old was taken into custody to assist with enquiries relating to a robbery committed on May 9, police said.
Authorities confirmed that a 32-year-old man had already been arrested in connection with the same case on last Wednesday.
He appeared before Nicosia district court the following day, where an eight-day detention order was issued.
During the investigation, police said evidence also emerged linking the 32-year-old to another robbery carried out in July of last year.
Police subsequently remanded the suspect and obtained a written statement during questioning.
A separate 20-year-old suspect was also arrested on Sunday in connection with the former robbery case and remains in custody.
Police said investigations into both cases are continuing through the Nicosia CID.
Click here to change your cookie preferences