Starting the year with the East Safari Rally, on 16-17 February
For yet another year, PETROLINA supports the world of motor sports by sponsoring the PETROLINA Racing team in the 2019 Cyprus Rally Championship. Once again, the Team is made up of 6 racing crews, led by two-time champion Simos Galatariotis, Alexandros Tsouloftas, Christos Demosthenous, Panayiotis and Yiangos Yiangou and Kostas Laos.
This year’s Cyprus Rally Championship will start off with the East Safari Rally race, which will be held in the free Famagusta area, on the weekend of 16-17 February 2019. The race is organised by the Famagusta Motor Sport Club (member of CSO) and features a large number of participants as well as high speeds, especially in the very challenging route of “Halospitia”.
PETROLINA Racing Team will participate with the following crews:
- Simos Galatariotis – Antonis Ioannou driving a Skoda Fabia R5
- Alexandros Tsouloftas – Antonis Chrysostomou driving a Citroen DS3 R5
- Panayiotis Yiangou – Panayiotis Kyriakou, driving a Hyundai i20 R5
- Christos Demosthenous – Constantinos Pavlou, driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
- Yiangos Yiangou – Doros Evangelou, driving a Subaru Impreza STi N12
The East Safari Rally starts and ends at Agios Georgios Square in Paralimni where the award ceremony will also be held. For more information on the Rally you can visit the official website: www.webcfm.com
Sport holds a prominent position in PETROLINA’s corporate social responsibility programme and the Company has consistently supported motor racing throughout the years.