Cyprus Mail
News in Brief

Iron causes house fire

A fire broke out late on Thursday at an old house in Kouklia in Paphos where a 30-year-old Egyptian man resides. The fire services managed to put out the blaze, which was limited to the kitchen. It destroyed the kitchen counters and some equipment. The fire was caused by an iron that had been left plugged in. Damage was estimated at €800.


Related posts

Beer consumption up in July

Staff Reporter

Police crack down on child pornography

Elias Hazou

Reported missing since Wednesday

Evie Andreou

Worker in serious condition after fall from roof

Evie Andreou

Pair arrested for harassing ‘foster mum’ of stray dogs

Staff Reporter

Arrest over phone theft

Andria Kades

1 comment

Comments are closed.